- 6 ears corn on the cob, husked
- vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- .25 cup queso fresco
- .25 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill, grill pan or broiler
- Brush corn with oil. Grill corn, turning every 2-3 minutes, until lightly charred on all sides. Cool and cut kernels off the cob.
- In a bowl, combine corn kernels, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with queso fresco and chopped cilantro.
Notes: Street Corn is wonderful eaten off the cob, but this brings it to a level that can be served at special events and parties!SOURCE: Adapted from Let’s Dish, letsdishrecipes.com, Mexican Street Corn