York Fresh Food Farms is an equal-opportunity employer.
Join Our Team
The York Fresh Food Farms team is a combination of part-time seasonal employees and a few part-time and full-time, year-round farm and employees. Our team members are committed and passionate about York Fresh Food Farms’ mission to:
- provide high quality produce to low-income and food insecure families,
- address food access inequities,
- spread the word about nutritious, good tasting vegetables and eating healthy, and
- increase consumption of fruits and vegetables in the City of York, PA for a healthier community.
Become a Team Member.
York Fresh Food Farms is now hiring:
At York Fresh Food Farms we work hard, support each other and have fun! We offer on the job training and flexible daytime and weekend schedules.
- Farm hand: Assist the Farmer with open field and high tunnel (unheated greenhouse) planting, cultivation and harvesting
- Mobile Market worker:
- Prepare vegetables and fruits for market—clean, trim, package
- Run or assist at local market stops—set-up market table; connect with people and help them in selecting and using produce; process sales
- Help out at community events to raise awareness about the variety, flavor and health benefits of fresh produce